Weight Management Podcast Series
This is an outline to the podcast series you will be able to listen to here. Please listen to each podcast and click on the links below to learn more about each topic highlighted. Each Podcast in the series will consist of informative topics related to weight management and scientific evidence based practices to help you be active, eat well, and stay happy …For Your Life™.
- What is a Calorie?
- Why Calories
- Energy is neither created nor destroyed- transferred – Scientific American Article
- An object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by an outside energy
- Energy is an essential part of life
- Types of Calories and Dietary Nutrients
- Number of Calories
- Calorie Calculator – Mayo Clinic
- Increase Calories for weight gain
- Decrease Calories for weight loss
- Other Factors- Think about your goal
- Mindful Eating
- Have Fun
- Why Calories
Learn More: Current 2015 Dietary Guidelines and Calorie Requirements At ChooseMyPlate.gov
A Podcast Series: Personal Trainer Erie Colorado, Weight Management, Calories, Energy, Exercise, Personal Training Tips, Lifestyle Health Ideas, and Fun Information.
Listen On Your Commute or Your Workout. Learn More, Be Active, Eat Well, Stay Happy …For Your Life™ at Healthy Altitudes Personal Training In Sunny and Snowy Colorado. It Is Close To Boulder and Has Easy Access to The Denver Metro Area
Listen To More Podcasts To Come In The Next Few Weeks. They Will All Address Weight Management